COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Phase One & Two; Group 1 & 2 Eligibility
- All of Phase One
- Phase Two:
- Group One: Individuals age 75 years and older
- Group Two: Individuals age 65 years and older; individuals with 2+ comorbidities (only conditions listed as at increased risk for severe illness, and/or residents and staff of low income and affordable senior housing
If you are eligible for a vaccination in Phase One or in the first two groupings under Phase Two, please click on one of the buttons below to schedule an appointment.
Phase Two; Group Three; Other Workers:
- Early education/daycare, K-12, transit, grocery, utility, food and agriculture, restaurant and cafe workers;
- Employees across the food, beverages, agriculture, consumer goods, retail, and foodservice sectors;
- Sanitation, public works and public health workers;
- Vaccine development workers;
- Food pantry workers and volunteers;
To view a complete list of individuals eligible for Phase Three, please click here.
The Northampton Health Department has been approved as the lead community in a regional collaboration with the Town of Amherst to distribute COVID-19 vaccine to eligible Massachusetts residents. Both the Northampton and the Amherst sites will be operating five days per week. Both sites are open to all Massachusetts residents eligible to receive the vaccine.
|WHEN||The City of Northampton will hold clinics five days a week, Tuesday through Saturday Vaccination clinics are available by appointment only.|
|WHERE||Vaccination clinics will be held at the Northampton Senior Center, 67 Conz Street. Only individuals with appointments will be allowed in the building. You can also search for other Massachusetts vaccine locations by clicking here.|
|WHO||Click here to determine your eligibility under the Massachusetts Vaccination Distribution Timeline.|
|HOW||Once you've determined your eligibility, please either schedule an appointment by using one of the links above or sign up for the waiting list for the third grouping of individuals under Phase Two. You will receive follow up email confirmations.|
If you have questions about a clinic or need help completing one of the waiting lists, please contact the Health Department at 413-587-1219 and leave a message. Call volume is high, but please leave a message and someone will return your call as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, emails volume is high, and we will reply your message as soon as possible.
- I am 75 or older and/or am in Phase One and would like an appointment. What should I do?
- I am 65 or older (or have 2+ certain medical conditions and/or live in specific affordable senior housing) and would like an appointment. What should I do?
- What are the certain medical conditions (or comorbidities) that make a person eligible in the next group to be vaccinated?
Video: How to Schedule an Appointment
Weekly COVID-19 Vaccination Report
Click here to view distribution and vaccination efforts in Hampshire and Franklin Counties.
Other Vaccine Locations
- Eastfield Mall, Springfield - Individuals aged 75+ are able to schedule vaccines at this location using the Curative Platform.
- UMass Amherst - All eligible individuals must schedule an appointment.
- Map of COVID-19 vaccine locations with contact details and sign-up information.