Parks & Rec Soccer
Updated Schedule for Satruday 10/27
Moved to Smith Vocational High School Due to the rain
9:00am - 9:30am:
-Court 1: Breakers, Power
-Court 2: Charge, Lightning
9:30am - 10:00am:
-Court 1: Kicking Kangaroos, Leaping Lizards
-Court 2: Bruins, Badgers
10:00am - 10:30am:
-Both Courts: Puffins, Iguanas, Rhinos
10:30am - 11:00am:
-Court 1: Cool Cats, Blue Barracudas,
-Court 2: Dynamic Dolphins, Perky Penguins
11:00am - 11:30am:
-Court 1: Hawks, Wolverines
-Court 2: Huskies, Tigers
11:30am - 12:00pm:
-Both Courts: Rams, Falcons, Wombats
This is a fun, instructional program run by the Parks & Recreation Department utilizing parent volunteers to teach the fundamentals of the game of soccer. Each child will be placed on a team, and receive a T-shirt. The program runs for 7 weeks at Look Memorial Park ballfields.
- Registration forms are below and you may also register online. The registration deadline is August 17, or until filled.
- If you are signed up, you will receive an email or call from a coach after the coaches meeting.
- The coach's all meet the week before the program to receive their rosters and information. They will then email or call their players to let you know what time and field your child meets on the first day, Saturday, September 8.
This will be held at Look Memorial Park where a park sticker, sports pass, or entry fee will be needed.
- Days: Saturdays
- Time: 9:00 - 10:15 am or 10:30 - 11:45 a.m. (times may vary weekly)
- Click here for Grades K - 2 Soccer Schedule, when ready the first week of play.
Parent & Child Pre-K Division
This introductory program, for the child AND parent/guardian to take part in together, will teach soccer skills in a fun and non-competitive environment. The program is designed to teach parents and children the fundamentals of the sport while building the participants confidence. This cooperative program for children and an adult is open to children and parent/guardian who are able to attend seven one hour sessions together. Registration includes one parent/guardian and one child.
- For: Parent and Child, 4 year old boys and girls (must be 4 by December 31, 2018)
- Day: Saturday
- Fee: $45 prior to 8/1, $50 after. Non-residents add $10 (fee includes both a parent/guardian and child)
- Location: Look Memorial Park, season or daily entry pass required, a discounted $20 Look Park Sports Only Pass is available in person at Parks & Recreation Department.
- Time: 9:00-10:00 a.m. or 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- You will be assigned one time each week, it may vary depending on number of teams.
- View Registration Form (PDF)
- Online registration
Soccer Skills & Drills
The Soccer Skills and Drills program is held in July with Brad McGrath from 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
For more information, visit the Parks & Rec Soccer Skills & Drills page.