May 16, 2013 City Council Meeting
- BPW Recommends Disapproval of Street Acceptance of Bradford Street South
- BPW Recommends Disapproval of Street Acceptance of Center Court
- Application for Fireworks - Northampton Family Fourth Celebration - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Committee on Public Safety Minutes of April 1, 2013
- Committee on Economic Development, Housing and Land Use Minutes of April 2, 2013
- Street Petition - Refer to PB and BPW
- Committee on Elections, Rules, Ordinances, Orders and Claims Minutes of April 10, 2013
- Financial Order: Release of Easement and Purchase of New Easement for the Norwottuck Rail Trail
- Order: Authorization to Acquire Easement by Gift of Historic Northampton, Inc.
- Order: Warrant for Special Municipal Election to be held Tuesday, June 25, 2013
- Financial Order: Donation of $20,000 from Jack Hornor and Ron Skinn for Painting Grove Street Inn
- Order: Installation of Temporary Stop Signs at Jackson St/Woodlawn Ave/ Prospect St
The next City Council meetings are June 6, June 20 and June 27, 2013
City Council President Announcements:
Cancellation of Finance Committee meeting of May 28, 2013
Announcement of City Council FY2014 Budget Hearings with City Departments - Wednesday, May 29, 2013 and Thursday, May 30, 2013, each 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Announcement of Public Hearing - Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 7:05 pm RE: Mayor's Proposed FY2014 Budget
Announcement of Public Hearing - Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 7:05 pm RE: DPW, 125 Locust St - Application for License for Storage of Fuel
Announcement of Public Hearing - Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 7:10 pm RE: DPW, 33 Hockanum Rd - Application for License for Storage of Fuel
Announcement of Special City Council meeting Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 7:00 pm.
If you are interested in receiving the City Council agenda and/or documents for upcoming meetings automatically via email please send an email to Mary L. Midura, Executive Secretary of the City Council at email@example.com
(note, you must have adobe acrobat reader to open some of the documents).