- Presentation - City Solicitor Janet Sheppard & Special Municipal Counsel Michael Pill's Presentation at the City Council meeting of March 6, 2008.
- Memo from Attorney Pill to City Solicitor Sheppard - This memo was given to the City Council during the May 1, 2008 Council meeting.
- April 16, 2008 Resolution from Easthampton City Council
- June 5, 2007 Resolution from Easthampton City Council
Landfill Expansion Documents
The Clerk of the City Council is required to keep a record of all correspondence, minutes and documents relating to the City Council and the expansion of the landfill.
If you are submitting something for the record please do so in writing. If you are submitting an audio or video recording please submit two copies. If only one copy is submitted it will not be available for public viewing.
If you would like to view documents that have been submitted as part of the record please contact the City Council office.
If you have any questions please contact the City Council Clerk at 587-1210 or City Solicitor Elaine Reall at 584-0177.
Landfill Expansion Links
- Department of Public Works - Information on the landfill expansion