Public Works oversees billing for the City's three public utilities: sewer, stormwater and water. All inquires, updates or requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-587-1570.
Utility bills are mailed out quarterly and are divided into six (6) billing sections. Billing section dates are outlined in the table below. The third digit of your account number indicates which billing section your account is in. For example, account 35-40005843 is in Billing Section 4.
|Sections 1 & 2||are generally billed in||January, April, July, October|
|Sections 3 & 4||are generally billed in||February, May, August, November|
|Sections 5 & 6||are generally billed in||March, June, September, December|
Please inform the DPW of change of home ownership or mailing address in order to insure proper and timely receipt of your utility bills.
Please note that you must allow 5 business days to process a final sale reading
To request a final sale:
- The following must be sent electronically to email@example.com:
- Completed Final Sale Request Form (pdf)
- Email contact information for both attorneys
- The following must be deposited at one of the drop boxes at 125 Locust Street or mailed to 125 Locust Street Northampton (please note that mailing your payment may delay the process):
- $50 check made payable to the City of Northampton
- A copy of the completed Final Sale Request Form (pdf)