Public Works generates and mails utility billing for the City’s three public utilities: water, sewer and stormwater.
Utility bills are mailed out quarterly. City bills are divided into six (6) billing sections. To learn what section your account will bill in, please use the guide below.
Please inform the DPW of change of home ownership or address in order to insure proper, timely receipt of your water and sewer bills. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-587-1570.
|Sections 1 & 2||generally billed in||January, April, July, October|
|Sections 3 & 4||generally billed in||February, May, August, November|
|Sections 5 & 6||generally billed in||March, June, September, December|
Final Sale - Changes Effective September 1, 2020
To request a final sale:
- The following must be sent electronically to email@example.com:
- Completed Final Sale Form (pdf)
- Email contact information for both attorneys
- The following must be deposited at the 125 Locust Street Administration Building front door drop box** or mailed to 125 Locust Street Northampton (Mailing may delay the process):
- $50 check made payable to the City of Northampton
- A copy of the final sale request form
**Access to 125 Locust Street, Administration Building
- The gate is OPEN Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, 7:00 am - 3:45 pm
- The gate is CLOSED on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays