- Notary Public Services
Notary Public Services
Notary Public Services are available during the hours of 8:30am & 4:30pm by appointment only. Please call at least one business day in advance to schedule a time. Accommodations may be made for walk-ins, but are not guaranteed.
What to Know
- Notary services are offered free of charge.
- You must have one of the following accepted forms of identification: state-issued driver's license, state-issued ID, U.S. Military ID, Resident Alien ID (Green Card), U.S. Passport.
- The document to be notarized must be in English.
- If witnesses are needed, please bring them with you. The notary does not provide witnesses.
- A notary cannot notarize a birth, death, or marriage certificate.
If you are seeking notary services on a document to be used outside of the United States, please visit the Secretary of State's website.
|Pam Powers||City Clerk's Office - To make an appointment for
notary service with the City Clerk, please click here.
210 Main St.
|Cynthia Q. Murphy||Deptartment of Public Works||DPW, 125 Locust St.
|Annie L. Lesko||Mayor's Office||City Hall
210 Main St.
Forbes Library Notary Services
Forbes Library offers brief notarial services. To confirm that a notary public will be available when you visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-587-1012. The library provides notary service free of charge, but donations are appreciated.