Massachusetts Information & Updates
- Text COVIDMAESP to 888-777 for Spanish alerts
- Governor’s Office Press Releases
- Governor’s response to COVID-19 (preparedness, updates, etc.)
- Senator Comerford - COVID-19 State & Federal Updates
Northampton COVID-19 Specific Ordinances
- In Northampton, you must wear a face coveringif entering any place other than a private residence.
- Allowances have been made for removal of face coverings while eating, drinking or smoking (where allowed) in outdoor public places.
- All persons shall wear a face covering at all times while in the following public places:
- Any place within the Central and General Business Districts as designated under the Northampton Zoning Ordinance.
- Within any and all parks and recreation areas that have been opened to the public.
- On any bike path or multipurpose trail, including but not limited to the MassCentral Rail Trail (Norwottuck section), Rocky Hill Trail, and the New Haven and Northampton Canal Rail Trail (Manhan section).
Any other public place within the City where one cannot reasonably expect to maintain at least six feet of distance from all other persons at all times.
All Northampton COVID-19 Orders
- Northampton Board of Health Issues Orders on Limits on Performance Venues and Outdoor Gatherings - October 8, 2020 (PDF)
- Recommended Halloween Safety Guidelines - October 2, 2020 (PDF)
- Order Prohibiting Self Service of Food and Beverages - March 28, 2020 (PDF)
- THIS ORDER HAS BEEN AMENDED TO EXCLUDE HAIRDRESSERS AND BARBERS - Emergency Order Regarding Operation of Certain Businesses in the City of Northampton - March 23, 2020 (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization - Coronavirus (COVID-19) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Northampton Cases
- Breakdown by Age Group
- Confirmed Cases since 8/13/2020
Age Ranges (years) % of Total Cases <18 7.69% 18 to 35 46.15% 35 to 50 15.38% 50 to 65 7.69% >65 23.08%
- Cases in MA & by City/Town
- Cases in the U.S.
- Cases in the World
COVID-19 Trend Areas
Live interactive map, found here!
Testing Site Locator
To find COVID-19 testing sites near you, please use the testing site locator, found here!
COVID Safe Practices Concern Form
- Please complete the COVID Safe Practices Concern Form if you'd like to report possible concerns about non-compliance with the Commonwealth’s travel advisory quarantine, face covering, gathering, or other public health rules.
Mandatory Face Mask Zones
This page is updated daily, please check back often! Last updated: Thur. 10/22/2020.