Flu and COVID Vaccine Clinics
Last Content Update:
mpty headingEmpty heading
Our flu vaccine clinics begin in late September. We can vaccinate adults and children over the age of 2. High dose vaccine (preferred for seniors) is available!
This year's COVID vaccines will target the XBB.1.5 variant. We expect they'll be approved but the FDA and CDC in mid-September. This will be the first time that vaccines are not provided through the state of Massachusetts, and will instead be bought privately by the Department of Health and Human Services. We will have COVID vaccines available to the public starting sometime in October.
We will continue to provide all vaccines free of charge, but those with insurance will need to provide insurance details to register. Please note that if you have Medicare, you will need to enter "Medicare Part B of Massachusetts" when asked for the name of your insurance plan.
If you need assistance with registration, call 413-587-1314.
We will also offer home vaccination visits for individuals who are fully homebound.
Upcoming Flu Vaccine Clinics
SAY BOO! TO THE FLU DRIVE THRU
Smith Vocational School (80 Locust St, Northampton)
Sunday, October 29, 9am-1pm
- Middlefield Town Office (188 Skyline Trail, Middlefield) - Saturday, September 30, 11am-1pm
- Northampton Senior Center (67 Conz St, Northampton) - Wednesday, October 4, 8am-12pm
- Plainfield Public Safety (38 N. Central St, Plainfield) - Wednesday, October 11, 10am-12pm
- Hatfield Senior Center (59 Main St, Hatfield) - Tuesday, October 17, 10am-12pm
- Hadley Council on Aging (46 Middle St, Hadley) - Thursday, October 19, 9am-12pm
- R.H. Conwell Elementary School (147 Huntington Rd, Worthington) - Thursday, October 19, 4:30-6:30pm
- Easthampton Fire Department (32 Payson Ave, Easthampton) - DRIVE THRU CLINIC - Saturday, October 21, 8am-12pm
- Easthampton Senior Center (19 Union St, Easthampton) - Wednesday, October 25, 1-3pm
- and more to come!
Upcoming COVID Vaccine Clinics
- AGES 6 MONTHS TO 4 YEARS ONLY - Northampton Council Chambers (212 Main St) - Monday, October 2, 9-10am
- NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION - Northampton Council Chambers (212 Main St) - Wednesday, October 31, 10am-1pm
- NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION - Hatfield Senior Center (59 Main St, Hatfield) - Tuesday, November 14, 10am-12pm
- NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION - Northampton Senior Center (67 Conz St, Northampton) - Friday, November 17, 9am-1pm
- additional clinics will be scheduled once vaccines arrive
What do you need to know or bring to a vaccine clinic?
How can I get my vaccine record?
- Fastest option: If you got any doses in Massachusetts you can find a digital record at www.myvaxrecords.mass.gov
- Call your primary care office; almost all primary care offices are connected to the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS) and can direct you to either your record online or give you a printed copy.
- Call the organization/clinic/business where you received your doses.
- If you received your vaccine at a clinic run by the Northampton Department of Health and Human Services call 413-587-1216 and leave a message for a Public Health Nurse with your name, date of birth, and address.