Transaction Checklists & Forms



  • A Worker's Compensation Insurance Affidavit (PDF) is required to be filed upon the issuance of each new or renewed license.
  • A Fair Wage Compliance Certificate (PDF) is required when issuing a new, current, or renewal of a license to certify establishments are in compliance with wage and hour laws. 
  • Request a Department of Revenue (DOR) Certificate of Good Standing (COGS) here.
  • Any transaction that requires a DOR COGS, also requires a Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) Certificate of Compliance. Instructions on how to request a certificate can be found here
  • All forms for any liquor license transaction can be found online on the ABCC website