Get your friends, family and/or co-workers together to form a team and play in this fun and competitive league! Team registrations are now being accepted. See "League Forms" below for required forms.
- Our Men's league plays games at Maines Field, 270 Riverside Drive, Florence.
- Games are scheduled weeknights and Sundays beginning September 12 and continue through late October - early November.
- Each team will play 12 games per season and playoffs are double elimination.
- Click here for Fall Men's League Information.
Click here for the season schedule.
League Forms heading
Forms must be filled out and submitted to the Parks and Recreation office. Forms can be dropped off, mailed in or left in our locked drop box after hours. Online registration is not available for this program.y heading
- Fall Men's League Rules
- Men's Roster Form
- Player Conduct Form - Manager Sign Off (due with roster and payment)
- Player Conduct Form - Player Sign Off (due by the second game of the season)
- Player Add/Drop Form (Player Add-Drop Deadline is Friday, October 7, 2022)
- League Fee Form
For questions about the league, contact Recreation Supervisor Brooke Fairman, email@example.com or call 413-587-1040.