Forms and Policies
Registration Forms & Policies
- There are various ways to register:
ONLINE REGISTRATION is available for most programs! Visit our Register For a Program page.
- Download the Registration Form (PDF) (see below for summer camp form) and enclose the correct fee. If using mail in, drop slot or fax registration, be aware that you are registered unless we inform you otherwise. Registrations are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Summer camps have their own registration packets. Please see the Camp Page for more information.
Make checks payable to the City of Northampton. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover. Full payment must accompany your registration.
The only exceptions are Camp KidZone, Camp Hamp, and Teen Expeditions, in which 50 % of total balance must be paid at the time of registration. All balances are due two weeks prior to the start of the program. Please note online registration requires full payment at time of registration. Please call us if you would like to do otherwise online (413-587-1040).
Registration may be limited due to subject matter, space limitation and leadership ratio. If a program is filled, your name will be placed on a waiting list. If this happens you will be notified by phone and your payment will be returned.
- Evening programs will be cancelled after 3:30 p.m.in the case of inclement weather.
- Cancellations will also be posted on this website, under cancellations.
- Weekend decisions are usually made between 7 -8 a.m.
- Call the Recreation Department’s cancellation hotline at 413-587-1044 for cancellation information