In order to receive a refund, requests must be submitted in writing via letter or email to the Recreation Department at least one week prior to start of program.Please allow four to six weeks for your refund check to be processed.
Any programs with special policies void the preceding.
- A full refund will be given when a program / trip is cancelled.
- All requests must be submitted at least one week prior to the start of the program.
- There is a $10 service charge for all refunds. If a program fee is less than $10, 50% of the fee is charged.
- For summer camps, there is a non-refundable deposit for each session, and a $10 service charge on refunds.
Refunds for trips will not be given unless one of the following occurs:
- The trip is canceled.
- A replacement is found to take the trip.
- Refunds will only be given in case of physical impairment.
- Proper medical documentation is required. Refunds are prorated from the day the membership was purchased to the day the request is received.
Residents of Northampton, Florence and Leeds may apply for financial assistance. Confidential applications may be made to the Parks & Recreation Department. If a hard ship exists the applicant may be granted a reduction in fee. Scholarships reduces fees by 10-50% based on income, household size, and other factors. Documentation is required at time of application.