We provide safe, healthy, fun-filled and worry free environment not only for participants but for our parents as well. We believe that living, laughing and playing together connects our kids in ways that form lifelong friendships. This is the perfect opportunity for your youngster to enjoy the structure of the program, while allowing opportunities to for personal growth in self esteem and confidence while challenging them to gain new skills. Team building and cooperative activities are included to develop values such as honesty, respect and responsibility.
- For: Children entering grades 1 - 4
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (extended day options available)
Please note you must sign up for a session by the Thursday before the session begins. We can not take registrations on the Friday before. Included in the registration fee is a T-shirt for each participant, weekly Pines Theater entertainment shows, field trips and special events. We also offer extended morning and afternoon care to meet your families’ busy scheduling needs.
2022 Information below
- Click here for Online Registration
- Summer Day Camp Registration Packet (PDF)
- Parent/Guardian Camp Registration Information Sheet (PDF)
- KidZone Parent Information Packet (PDF)
Registration for a session must be received by Thursday, the week prior to the session you’d like to
sign up for, provided there are still openings.
2022 Session Dates & Fees
- Any field trips and Pines Theater Shows are included in the fees.
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is included in the camp registration fee for each session registered for.
- Extended Day option is a total of 45 minutes of extended supervision prior to and/or after regular program hours
All balances are due by June 3, 2022.
All Field Trips are usually on Wednesday, and are subject to change
- Week 1, June 29: Interskate 91
- Week 2, July 6: Erving State Park
- Week 3, July 13: Nomads Adventure Quest
- Week 4, July 20: Billy Beez
- Week 5, July 27: Lake Wyola
- Week 6, August 3: Sonny's Place
- Week 7, August 10: Bounce Trampoline
Look Park Sticker Requirement
For camp you may purchase the Parks & Recreation Department / Look Park Summer Sticker. It is $20 per pass for residents or non-residents.
This pass is for our Camp KidZone and Camp Hamp summer programs, it is not a seasons pass to Look Park, but a summer programs pass that will allow you entrance into Look Park for picking-up and dropping-off your child.
- This pass is only good from 7:45 a.m. - 5:15 p.m., Monday through Friday while the program is running.
Look Park’s season’s passes are available for $65, and must be purchased at Look Memorial Park.
Comments from parents in past Summers:
"I love the program, staff is caring and responsible"
"We just moved to Northampton and my 6yr old was nervous not knowing anyone. It was a wonderful experience. She loved the counselors and had lots of fun. Thank you!"
Our staff consists of mature counselors who have demonstrated their genuine interest in and compassion for children. All Recreation Leaders & Junior Leaders are screened and carefully chosen to be positive role models. They are trained and certified in first aid and CPR. Participants are placed into smaller groups based on age, and we maintain a safe staff to participant ratio.