Adult Tennis Group Lessons
COVID-19 Update: We will be following all State and Local guidelines during these programs. Participants will receive a list of the current guidelines before each program. The guidelines will change frequently. You can click here for latest state guidelines.
- There will be a 24 person limit for adult tennis lessons. If someone comes to the class with a punch card or wanting to drop in after 24 players have already registered they will not be able to participate.
For: Ages 16 and over
Tennis Fundamentals: Introductory class teaches the basic strokes, movement and strategy needed to begin to play the game. Sessions 2, 3 and 4 only.
Intermediate Tennis Drills: A fast paced workout with lots of drills and games. Play situations, movement & patterns of play are incorporated. Players should be able to hit cooperatively with others and sustain a rally with both ground strokes and volleys.
Monday & Wednesday
- Session 1: 6:30 - 7:30pm, Tennis Fundamentals
Tuesday & Thursday
- Session 1: 6:30 - 8:00pm, Intermediate Tennis Drills
- Sessions 2-3: 5:30 - 6:30pm, Tennis Fundamentals
- Session 2-3: 6:30 - 8:00pm, Intermediate Tennis Drills
- Session 4: 5:00 - 6:00pm, Tennis Fundamentals
- Session 4: 6:00 - 7:30pm, Intermediate Tennis
- Session 5: 5:00 - 6:30pm, Intermediate Tennis Drills
- Session 1: May 10 - June 3 (no class on Memorial day 5/31)
- Session 2: June 8 - July 1
- Session 3: July 6 - July 29
- Session 4: Aug. 5 - Aug. 25
- Session 5: Aug. 31 - Sept. 23
*Classes missed due to weather or holidays will be made up on the first available Friday.
Location: JFK Middle School Courts
Fee: $75, non-residents add $10
Drop in Fee: $15 per class, $18 non-residents, space permitting
Punch Card: Punch cards can be purchased at the Intermediate Tennis Drills class. The cards cost $120 and are good for 10 classes in this calendar year. Unused punches will not carry over to the following year.